Dear Prospective Family
Thank you for your interest in Brook Hill! We understand that selecting the right school for your child is an extremely important decision. The Admissions Team will serve as a resource for you as you evaluate whether Brook Hill International is a good fit for your family.
Families are drawn to Brook Hill International for several key reasons. We have small class sizes that are limited to a maximum of fifteen students, fostering wonderful interaction between children and teachers. Parents looking for a place where their children will be loved and challenged rather than getting lost in the crowd will find that at Brook Hill International.
Many parents desire consistency between home, and school. They appreciate the way that teachers both encourage and exhort their students. They sense the balance between high standards and education. All children participate in classroom life and are challenged to grow both intellectually and psychologically.
The academic program at Brook Hill International is rich and rigorous. Students are engaged every day in a broad number of subject areas. They interact with great books and materials. They are encouraged to love their studies and to find delight in studying. Through training in habits of mind and attention, Brook Hill International students are equipped with the tools they need for a lifetime of learning and service.
If these ideas resonate with you, we invite you to come and visit Brook Hill International. While we hope that you will find helpful information on our website, seeing the “life” of the school is essential. Many adult observers comment that they would like to enroll as students themselves! We host a number of admissions events including School Tours on request and Open House twice a year.
- School Tours allow parents to observe our method in the classrooms and have a Q&A session with our Head of School.
- At Open House, students, parents, board members and teachers are on hand to allow your questions to be fully answered.
You are also welcome to call the school office to set up an individual appointment or a visit.
Please feel free to contact the school at 011/40-43-780 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you and talking about the rich learning environment at Brook Hill International!
Steps to Enrollment
Start your journey with us by filling out your contact details, as well as your child’s details.
By submitting your application you are starting the wonderful process of exploring all the benefits and educational advantages your child will experience with us here!
Our admission’s officer will contact you via phone call or email, in order to schedule a meeting with you.
Brook Hill International Kindergarten is open 12 months a year.
At your appointment with the admission’s officer, do please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport (for students entering transitional kindergarten or kindergarten).
F A Q
- What educational program do you use?
- We use the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) curriculum; which sets standards for the learning, development, and care of your child from birth to 5 years of age.
- Children develop quickly in the early years, and early years practitioners aim to do all they can to help children have the best possible start in life. Children are born ready, able and eager to learn. They actively reach out to interact with other people, and in the world around them.
- Characteristics include Learning through engagement, motivation, and thinking. We teach them how to have their own ideas, making links and choosing ways to do things.
- Can my child attend kindergarten without knowing English?
- The prerequisite for attending Brook Hill Kindergarten does not require knowing the language, and we look forward to learning together from day one.
- What are the class sizes?
- The groups consist of 15 children so that every child would receive equal attention
- Is there nap time?
- Children go to bed after lunch, while non-sleeping children join pre-school students with other activities.
- Do children have meals?
- Children have breakfast, two snacks, and lunch every day. Note, that the fee for tuition does not include meals.
- Are you accredited by the Ministry of Education?
- Yes, the Brook Hill International School is accredited as an educational institution and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technological Development.
- Are classes conducted in English?
- All classes are taught in English, but as we have already pointed out, you do not need to know the language to attend.
- What are the working hours?
- Working hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day. But we also offer extended stays – between 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (available yearlong).
9. How many practitioners cover each group?
- Each group has one teacher and one assistant, to ensure that your child is chaperoned at all times.
- What further activities exist?
- We offer swimming classes at the Brook Hill International School building swimming pool; where your children can learn to swim under the supervision of experienced trained teachers.
- Different sporting activities on customized playgrounds and outdoor areas.
- Music and art workshops in which children express themselves through play and entertainment in an interesting way.
- Forest school, where the emphasis is on staying in nature through various outdoor activities that have a positive impact on health, development, and psychology.
- Are you an ordinary nursery?
- No, as we said, our kindergarten applies the EYFS( Early Years Foundation Stage) learning standards, which include a special relationship with children under the age of five.